It has been several years since I have blogged but I am going to try do blog more in 2018! I wanted to share with you several of my favorite shots from my cotton field mini sessions this past fall. The cotton always provides a stunning background and it also is a unique feature that represents our state and the panhandle. I love capturing families and growing children. It really is my favorite type of photo shoot. I have realized how quickly time passes and some of my greatest treasures are my own personal family photos through the years. What an honor it is for me to capture these fleeting moments for these sweet families against such a beautiful West Texas setting.
Its the last day of the party and I am a little sad! (its my party, so i can be sad if I want to!) :) ha! Seriously though, I have enjoyed all the sweet comments and well wishes from all of my friends, family and clients this week and I am so thankful you chose to celebrate with me! Thank you for sharing my contest and supporting my business. THANK YOU so much to all of the business that donated to my party. They are all amazing businesses and wonderful people and I hope you will support them as well! (The English Rose, seegoodseegod, Dotsy's, Rodan and Fields Consultant - Melissa Tivis, Darling Designs, Valerie Wieners Art, Thompson's in Canyon)
My business has been such a blessing to me and I pray it is a blessing to all who chose Heather Ladd Photography to photograph their sweet moments. I hope 2015 is a great year for all of you and I hope you will always consider Heather Ladd Photography for your photography needs!
Today's giveaways are from me. I have come up with a "Photo session survival kit" and I am giving away 4 of these survival kits! We ALL know photos can be a tad stressful - especially on mom - soooo, I have a few things that will help make the process much more enjoyable. My photo session survival kit includes the following items:
1. Birthday Cake Gum. Also known as bribery gum. Do you want your kids to sit, smile, stand, laugh, run or whatever we need them to do for the perfect pic? Well, photo time is one of the few times that I feel bribery at (almost) any cost is worth it! :) And this DELICIOUS gum almost always does the trick! This gum is also perfect if you just want a little taste of cake without the calories. Win win. This gum also has a very cool mission and story - they give back to seven areas of need in the US. Click here for more info!
2. A $50 gift certificate to Heather Ladd photography - pictures are always a little less painful when they have a discount involved, right??
3. Niven Morgan Bath Soak - this stuff is DIVINE!!! And it is simply necessary after a photo shoot. After mom gets herself and everyone else out the door looking their best and after everyone is posed, primped and prompted (or begged or bribed) to smile, stand, sit and laugh and after all of the photos are done - momma needs a nice, long soak in the tub with this stuff. It makes everything better. Promise.
To enter today's giveaways:1. Be sure you have liked heather ladd photoraphy on facebook and instagram
2. share heather ladd photography's facebook post
3. comment on heather ladds facebook post an answer to this question: When do you plan to do family/kid/couple photos in 2015?? (Becuase you should decide now what season or when you are going to do pics! then do it! it is important to carve out a time for photos or time slips away! :) )
There will be FOUR winners today! Good luck!
Wooohoo! Day 5 and we are still partyin' on! Today's giveaways are fabulous!
The first item is from one of my most favorite stores ever, Thompson's in Canyon! www.thompsonscanyon.com This store is THE cutest store. Seriously. I cannot go in there without buying something. Awesome home goods and home decor, adorable childrens items and gorgeous jewelry. And the owner is one of my dear friends and she has donated a beautiful Kendra Scott Drusy necklace! Yes, I said Kendra Scott! Woohoo!!! :)
The second item is a 12x12 canvas! I love square canvases and think someone out there needs a new pretty to hang on their wall!
To enter today's giveaways:1. Like Thompson's on facebook and instagram (@thompsonscanyon)
2. Like Heather Ladd photography on facebook and instagram (@heatherladdphotography)
3. like and share heather ladd's post
4. comment on heather ladd's facebook post with why you love kendra scott jewelry!
It's been such fun week so far! I am so incredibly thankful for all of my clients and friends and family for the support they have given me over the years! Thank you for celebrating this week with me!
Today's first giveaway is from Darling Designs, a new online boutique! https://squareup.com/market/darlingdesigns My sweet friend Jamie recently opened this online boutique and I love, love the cute clothes! She has donated an item of your choice from her darling little store! Woohoo!!
The second giveaway is for a FREE Valentine Mini Session with Heather Ladd Photography! The winner will also get a FREE Valentine card design! Feel the love?!?!
To Enter today's giveaway:
1. Like Heather Ladd Photography on facebook and Instagram
2. Like darling design on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/adarlinghomedesign?ref=br_tf) and on instagram (@darling_design_boutique)
3. Share the giveaway to your page
4. Post a comment of what item you would choose from darling design if you win!
Day 3! OOOHHHH YAY! I am excited about today's giveaways! Thanks for joining the party again!
Today's first giveaway is from Valerie Wieners art! www.valeriewienersart.com She is an amazing artist with an AMAZING story of redemption. I LOVE her work and LOVE what God has done in her life and continues to do through her story and her God-given talents. Check out her website to see her amazing work. She has donated a $25 gift certificate to her online store! YAY!!
The second give away is from me! ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!
I am giving away 4 chatbook gift cards. Have you heard about chatbooks?!? www.chatbooks.com
They are the coolest! Its an app on your phone and it creates books from your instagram pics. They are square, 60 page photo albums that your instagram feed is connected to and it prints your instagram pics in an album automatically! (or you can choose which pics to include or exclude) I love this because a.) they are only $6! And b.) becasue living in such a digital age, sometimes we forget to PRINT our precious photos so that they are easily accessible and can be looked over and enjoyed. But, chatbooks makes it super easy to print our photos! These books are perfect because it takes very little effort and your memories are organized and stored for future generations to marvel over! (Or just for your current generation to look at and laugh at!) :)
So there will be 5 winners today! WOOHOO!
To enter today's giveaway:
1. Like Heather Ladd Photography and Valerie Wieners Art on facebook and Instagram
2. Share heather ladd photography's facebook post about todays giveaways
3. Comment on the post something you love about Valerie Wieners art or about chatbooks!